Sounds like most of you love cheese like I do! Yay!
Going to a Tupperware party later, so thought I would squeeze in a partial post in case I don’t get by later.
Preworkout snack today:
My chewy granola bar. This was good for over an hour, so I am happy with that! Biked to the gym under gray skies this morning to do NROLW:
- 1 arm dumbbell snatch: 4 x 4 at 25 pounds
- 1 legged dumbbell deadlift: 4 x 4 at 30 pounds
- Bent over barbell row: 4 x 4 at 75 pounds
- 1 arm overhead dumbbell squat: 4 x 4 at 15/30 pounds
- Incline dumbbell bench press: 4 x 4 at 25 pounds
- Planks: 3 x 2 minute holds
- Reverse wood chop: 4 x 4 at 50 pounds
- Leg matrix
John arrived just as I was finishing the matrix and I had to get on the bike for bagels! This workout took me an hour to do, which I don’t like – too long!
That was a tiring ride after that. Need to rethink bike rides after the matrix LOL (maybe I won’t be doing the matrix much in the future. It’s not my favorite).
Had some delicious coffee and a bagel which I could barely wait to nosh on as I was so hungry!
So good. I love eating after a workout because it is so satisfying!
It started to rain on us as we left. That was no fun. I don’t mind running in the rain, but when biking the rain blows into my face and is irritating. It wasn’t heavy rain, so we just continued on to home. My legs were filthy from a dusty backsplash.
Gotta get a lot of work done early. Talk to you later!
Question: Do you own Tupperware?