Today was workout B of stage 6 for NROLW! Short, but intense.
- Reverse lunge, one dumbell on shoulder: 2 x 10 at 20 pounds
- Dumbbell 2-point row: 2 x 10 at 25 pounds
- Dumbbell push press: 2 x 10 at 20 pounds
- Back extension (on machine): 2 x 10 at 100 pounds
- Incline reverse crunch: 2 x 10
The incline reverse crunch was harder than I thought it would be, and I didn’t have much incline LOL!
Here is the video showing one side of the reverse lunge. This is a great balance builder. I actually had to refilm as I fell over the first time! You then switch sides and repeat.
This lower camera angle makes me look tall. I think I like it 😀
Please mute unless you want to hear “School’s Out for summer” 😛