1. Duathlon. DONE!!!
2. Limit the number of eggnog lattes this year to 2 or 3. I have had 1 so far. Doing good.
3. Keep a redline of weight in mind to not go over during the holidays. I am 1 pound above redline, likely due to Chinese food, but annoying, none the less.
4. Complete the New Rules of Lifting for Women. DONE!!!!
5. Enjoy time with family during the holidays. Did shopping with my mom last weekend. Planning Christmas dinner.
6. Better organization of time to be productive. Not bad. I am trying to make a goal to clean for 15 minutes a day (by timer).
7. Do some freelance writing. Lame, lame. No extra time
8. Run at least 2 more official 5K races this year. DONE! Last race.
Overall not too bad on the goals. Athletic goals have been awesome! My weight is bothering me, though. I really have to tighten things up. Little snacks of chocolate chips and crackers are what are doing me in. I am doing pretty well with time management and working a little extra (for extra $$). The writing has really gone by the wayside. It’s hard enough to just do blog posts, let alone extra.
Will be back later with the daily recap!