I cannot wait for tomorrow and the trip! Ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!
But first, on to the workout for this morning.
I needed a really good workout today because tomorrow is travel day:
1 mile of jogging for a warm up, then the weights:
- Chin ups: 2 sets of 3, 1 set of 2
- Barbell Split Squat: 3 sets of 8 at 65 pounds
- Cable squat to row: 3 sets of 10 at 50 pounds (LOVE!!)
- Arnold Press: 3 sets of 10 at 12# DBs
- 1-legged dumbbell deadlift: 3 sets of 10 with 15# DBs
- Bench Dips: 3 sets of 10
- Push ups: 3 sets of 10
- Trunk Twist: 3 sets of 10 with 10# plate
Then I hit the treadmill for a 2 mile run. Awesome start to my vacation!
I am foregoing the food today to do a flashback Friday post a la Janetha. Thinking about the last time I was in New Orleans with my sister last January. We did a whirlwind girl’s only weekend there. There was some of this:
And some of this:
A lot of these:
Running along here:
a bunch one of these:
Getting ready for Mardi Gras:
Pondering the cemeteries:
Nursing one of these:
And we ended the weekend looking like this:
It’ll be a little different this time because I will have a husband in tow
I’ll be posting a few times during the trip – please enjoy the guest posts set up during the week. They are all wonderful!
Gotta go pack now!