I was tagged by Carrie at Love Healthy Living with 10 Random Things About Me.
Here they are as they pop into my head:
1. I am 41 and have never broken a bone, and I should have several times. I think I am made of cement.
2. Mushrooms and olives cannot enter my mouth. I can’t even eat a piece of lettuce that had an olive sitting on it. My teeth literally bounce back open if I bite down on them and I can’t swallow them.
3. I get weepy every time that Sarah McLaughlin ASPCA commercial comes on TV (and it was on at least 3 times last night). I am a total sucker.
4. My nickname in undergraduate college was L.A. The initials of my first and middle names. A friend decided it was too long to say both, so she shortened them up and it stuck for 4 years.
5. When I was a young girl, I used to think a pound of lead weighed more than a pound of feathers.
6. I like to dance around, much to the amusement of my husband (unless I am doing it in the grocery store).
7. I don’t like wine, but love beer and mixed drinks.
8. I work on a PC because I have to, but I am a Mac girl at heart since the early 90s.
9. As much as I smile all the time, I am actually fairly self-conscious about my crooked teeth.
10. I am the Galaga arcade game queen, and whenever I see one of those old machines somewhere, I must play. 🙂
Random tagging to learn about these 2 bloggers!