Here be the strings:
1. Get really excited that you got the coolest award EVER! YAY!!!!!!!!!
2. Choose ONE of the following options of accepting the OMB award:
(a) Get really drunk and blog for 15 minutes straight, or for as long as you can focus. I think that was college…. not repeating…
(b) Write about your most embarrassing moment. We won’t talk about the time I walked around introducing myself as Vicky Vail after watching ‘Bat Man’ and having a date with too much alcohol (see #1)
(c) Write a “Soundtrack of your childhood” post. Try again.
(d) Make your next blog a ‘vlog’/video blog. Basically, you’re talking to the camera about whatever. I will do this later
(e) Take a picture of yourself first thing in the morning, before you do anything else (hair, make up, etc)and post it.
Okay – here it is!
As a courtesy, I also showed you the back via the mirror 😀
It’s not like I don’t have a million morning pictures of me here before (and after) working out looking less than stellar, but I thought you all might be interested in noting that I actually wear glasses! I wear contacts during the day. Glasses appear on my face for 2 brief periods of time each day – when I go from the bathroom to the bedroom at night, and when I go from the bedroom to the bathroom in the morning.
3. Pass the award on to at least three, but preferably more, awesome bloggers as yourself. Don’t forget to tell them.
I am going to make this the international version!
1. Fran – She is going to be training for a 1/2 marathon!
2. Kimberly – Her Weekly Cause Wednesday is very inspiring!
2. Jo – From the land down under, who grows her own veggies 😀