It’s a comin’! The snow’s a comin’! 😯 I knew I would have a chance to get in my lifting workout before it really hit. It was just starting to get a little sloppy out when I left the house this morning.
|Lying Leg Press||3 sets of 10 at 100#||Lower Body|
|Underhand Grip Lat Pull down||3 sets of 8 at 60#||Back|
|Horizontal Wood Chop||3 sets of 10 at 30#||Core|
|Incline Barbell Bench Press||3 sets of 10 at 45#||Chest|
|Barbell Deadlift to Row||3 sets of 8 at 65#||Full Body|
|Front Raise||3 sets of 10 with 8# DBs (16# total)||Shoulders|
|Calf Raise||3 sets of 10 at 140#||Calves|
|Low Back extension||3 sets of 10 at 100#||Low back|
Lots of people with my idea of getting in a workout today to be able to stay home tomorrow. Then I jetted home to make some brekkie! I did the peanut flour waffles today. I modified the recipe from 1/3 cup of cottage cheese down to 1/4 and had no waffle runoff today! I will amend the recipe page with this.
Looks like this is just floating there. Introducing the new Hover Waffle! I topped with blueberry sauce, but I think that the banana or apple topping suits the flavor of this waffle much better. Note to self.
A nice full morning of work and then a break for lunch. It’s a little cold for a salad, but I wanted to use up the rest of the salad mix so it didn’t go to waste.
Yesterday I wrapped up January, so today I plan the rest of February!
1. Continue with weight loss efforts. I weighed myself once for the month of January. I think I will up that to once a week for February.
2. Experiment with some eating protocols. Just for fun. I might try doing a couple low carb days just to see what they are like. Or more likely paleo/primal type eating.
3. Be more productive with my down time. Down time is great, but I don’t need to spend it all on the computer or playing games. That means reading more books, going out for events, etc.
4. Do more recipe cooking and not just meal assembly.
5. Clean the house for 15 minutes each day a la Fly Lady.
I feel like my goals right now are a little more low key until things start to ramp up in spring with more outdoor stuff to do and I have something to train for.
Latte time. My raw honey drizzle matched Pixie, so I thought I would coordinate her with my drink.
What’s Pixie thinking here:
a. Stop touching me.
b. What the hell is that?
c. You woke me up for this?
Today went by really fast, I have to say. Dinner was an egg sammie with laughing cow and hot sauce.
I had an Arnold sandwich thin as the bun. I have to thank Arnold for changing up their sucralose thins and now using stevia instead. I can eat these again!
I need to scrounge up a snack for tonight. Snow storm #1 done. Now to hunker down for the biggun’. And do my 15 minutes of cleaning 😀