Gloomy outside today. It has been kind of drizzly and all that for a while now. I have not been on my bike in a week and I miss it! I was able to get some walking in, though. You may have noticed that I haven’t been posting lifting routines, but I haven’t been in a while since I hurt my shoulder. I can’t even do weighted lower body exercises because of the pulling pressure with the weights in my hands. So, just air squats 😀 . I am seeing a doctor this week, although I will share my self diagnosis tomorrow LOL.
I made up some oats with apple topping for breakfast.
In the candy corn bowl! Is it kind of sad how many people tell me they think of me when they see candy corn?
The morning was busy with work and went by so fast. I like days like that. Lunch:
Now on to the goals for October:
1. No weight gain. Not trying to lose this month, just not gain any in the month where we start making all kinds of good food and I start exercising less because I can’t bike as much. Like most people, this is a hard time of year for me.
2. Finish the flooring. This is a bit of a softball as we are pretty sure we are going to finish up. 2 rooms done and 1 to go. Then trim work. Yay!
3. Make and post 3 crockpot recipes. I will post them no matter what the results LOL!
4. Eat more vegetables. I feel like all I eat is broccoli. Okay, really I do only eat broccoli any more. I have gotten away from other veggies as I just haven’t felt like eating them. So, I need to do better with that.
5. Post a pink picture for every post (except the recipe posts) this month to raise awareness for breast cancer.
And now, my afternoon is complete:
You know I post that no weight gain goal for the month and I have had horrible snack cravings today. I did nibbling while dinner was cooking. Potato chips and some granola. Sigh…
John cooked up a cajun seasoned salmon for dinner.
What was that I was saying about broccoli?
Tonight I am going out with my mom for mother/daughter night and doing a little relaxing!
Pink picture today? My shirt!
Don’t forget to click!