Hello new month! Now we can really think about spring coming, right? January seems like such a long and cold month with not much to do.
I’ve been busy, so I will just get down to the goals!
1. Finish the bathroom renovation. Okay, this might be a bit of a softball, but I think I will challenge myself to try to finish by our Mardi Gras party on the 10th!
2. Exercise 60 minutes most days of the week. Biz set this challenge for herself, although I think she has it every day. I will take some rest days in there. Normally I do 45 minutes of exercise. This might be challenging to fit in with the renovation, but it will keep me aware.
3. Purge my closet. I have stuff that I just don’t wear anymore because I don’t like it. That will give me room to shop sales and consignment for new stuff! Yay!
4. Keep on with my good eating habits. Results follow if I really stick to this. I am in a good groove right now. Two areas of concern in February. One is Super Bowl Sunday and the other is our Mardi Gras party. But they are only 2 days out of 28, so they shouldn’t affect me all the much if I am focused the rest of the time.
5. Do some kind of Pay-It-Forward thing. I don’t know what that is, but I am going to really look for something to do for someone else. It doesn’t have to be big, but something I don’t normally do.
On the agenda for this weekend? Dun, dun, dun :
For the tub surround. Going for frosted white. I have a feeling it is either going to be great or really cheesy. No in between :D
Wish me luck!