Dreary, dreary day today. Cold, too. It didn’t even get to 40 degrees. Hopefully this will clear out for tomorrow so we can do some riding!
A good day for protein waffles:
It was a also good day to play some afternoon hooky and go for coffee and a bit of reading.
John let me snag bites of his cookie, too. Bonus!
Here is the body weight workout I did today. I keep forgetting to post these. Oopsie!
- Standing side leg raise – 3 sets of 10 each leg
- Planks – Three sets of 30 second holds
- Step ups (using my stairs) – 3 sets of 10 each leg
- Pushups – 3 sets of 10
- Bridge – 3 sets of 10
- Triceps dips – 3 sets of 10
- Pliet squats – 3 sets of 10
This took about 15 minutes. I do not like the triceps dips. They aggravate my shoulder. The good news is that the pushups do not bother my shoulder very much – yay!
Time to relax for the evening and hope this rain passes through. Have a great weekend!