Quickie post! Another month come and gone. Forward into spring now – woo hoo!
May is going to be a busy month.
Here were my goals for April:
1. 250 miles on the bike. I didn’t quite make it. Weather didn’t cooperate as fully as I would have liked, but I did get 170 miles in.
2. Do a month of body weight only exercises. I was somewhat lame about this and only posted 1 of the routines.
3. Guitar video. I posted one yesterday and as a bonus for lucky listeners, a second one below!
4. Clean out the pantry. I did clear out some old spices, but I think we need to do a “use stuff up in the pantry” month.
5. Try 2 new veggies. I did one – the rutabaga. Turns out this time of year there aren’t a lot of new types of produce in the market. I could have done something like orange cauliflower, but that would have been pretty lame of me. 😀
So, yesterday I posted a video and here is the other one. Waltz in E by Carulli
I like yesterday’s recording better, but this is a fun tune. Next videos will be even better in the future!
Back with May goals tomorrow.