It’s December 4th already. EEEEK!!! We were up kind of early today. Both John and I had trouble sleeping and woke up at 5 am. John was able to fall back asleep, but I was awake. Ugh. Need coffee. I haven’t posted a bagel day in a while, so here is my wheat bagel and coffee 😀
Here were my November goals and how I did.
- A stretching and foam rolling program. I did not do so well on this. We did, however, solve John’s sciatic problem by flipping over our mattress. It’s a pillow top, so you aren’t supposed to to that, but it was getting too soft in the middle and he was getting his body all bent during the night. Flipping the mattress solved his problem that night. It’s definitely firmer on the non pillow top side. Now we can avoid buying a new mattress for a little while anyway.
- No nog until Thanksgiving! I had my nog latte on Thanksgiving and that is the only one I have had so far, actually.
- Two different vegetables a day. Fail. I was having a hard time even getting in one sometimes!
- Less snacking. I did okay with this, but stress eating still tends to get the better of me.
- Tackle a big project. We started working on building the table!
Now for December.
- 60 minutes of exercise most days. Usually I shoot for 45, but now with treat season in full swing, I want to up that to 60 minutes. Mix of weights and cardio.
- Make another guitar video. For my captive blog audience 😀 I might shoot for a Christmas carol or another piece. Or who knows, maybe you will be lucky enough to get 2 videos!
- Finish the table. Gotta move on that as we are hosting Christmas Eve dinner. Tick, tick, tick.
- 15 minutes of house cleaning every day. Getting back to Fly Lady style and keeping on top of messes and stuff.
- No weight gain. Pretty self explanatory.
The month is already going by fast. Or I guess it seems to because Thanksgiving was later this year. It doesn’t slow down from here on out, either.