Welcome April! I don’t do the pranks on April 1st, do you?
I have to tell you about my bargain. A few months ago, I saw a chair at TJMaxx that I just loved the color of. It was only $99. However, we were thinking we were going to be moving soon and didn’t want to buy more stuff. Every time I went to that store over last last few months, I would always look at ‘my’ chair. Finally, Sunday I was browsing after getting my hair cut and at first I didn’t see the chair, but it was moved and the priced marked down to $79! Again, I didn’t want to buy a piece of furniture before we move, but since we don’t know how long it will be, I decided to get the chair. We went out last night and picked it up.
I think it is a pretty snazzy chair for $80. Pixie loves it, too, unfortunately. I already had to brush hair off it. I am in love with the color. Good thing we are moving because it doesn’t go with our living room wall color 😉 We have the next contract extension in the works for another 30 days, sigh, so no move in the near future.
On to April goals:
1. 60 minutes of exercise a day. I don’t necessarily mean all out stuff for an hour every day, but on days where I am not lifting, I need to be biking or walking for 60 minutes. That’s my goal.
2. Clean the windows! It’s spring cleaning time. John is enlisted to help with this, but I would like to get the winter grime off the windows this month. Just in time for pollen season 😀
3. Figure out my eating plan. I am doing the FBB, which will continue, but I am not seeing the results that I want to see after 6 weeks. Strength is progressing, but no change in how my body looks or fits in clothes. I need to tweak something, which means the eating plan since the lifting is good. Not sure quite how yet, but I have set forth the goal.
4. Experiment with my sourdough starter. Breadipus Rex is alive and kicking after being dormant in the fridge for a while. Quite so – I fed him and he went and exploded all over.
It’s alive!! Gonna need a bigger jar…
5. Start my for-hire contractor business. Okay, that’s an April Fool’s joke 😀
I think that is a good set of goals to work on this month. Have you got any plans for April?