It’s already May 3rd. How did that happen?
I didn’t really do so great on my April goals. Oops!
- Make a schedule for business. This I did, at least a preliminary one. I have a chalkboard that I wrote specific tasks for specific days. It needs work and I have to add more stuff, but it certainly has helped.
- Clean my closet. Oops. I did not do this. It’s probably even messier now than at the beginning of April LOL!
- Follow disciplined eating. I kind of was middling on this one. Snacking is starting to happen too much.
- Decide on whether or not to join the gym. I did decide not to join the gym for now. With all the the outdoor work and biking to do, I will work on strength training at home.
Okay, maybe that wasn’t too bad.
- I am moving closet cleaning to this month. Darn it. I’m going to do it 😀
- Work on my desk. I have the wood parts patched, but the desk is just sitting like that. I need to paint the bottom and try to refinish the top.
- Count my calories more closely. I have been semi journaling my food. I need to be tracking it all to see if that curbs the snacking.
- Get back on track with our master cleaning list. It works when we stick with it, but it’s easy to get side tracked.
Okay – hold me to the closet cleaning!! I don’t want to be hanging my head come June 😀